Our bilingual staff provides comprehensive immigration legal services to individuals and/or corporations ranging from employment and family-based visas, waivers, Deferred Action, Parole-in-Place and representation before the Immigration Court.
- Non-Immigrant Visa processing including H1, L1, H2B, H4, O, P, E
- Employment-Based Immigrant Visa processing including PERM filings, I140, EB1
- I-9 Compliance/Audit Representation
- Treaty Trader/Investor Visas (E1, E2 and EB5)
- Family-Based Immigrant Visa Processing
- Fiancé Visas
- VAWA Petitions, U Visas, and others
- Naturalization Applications
- Processing of Appeals, Motions to Reopen and related filings
- Defense of Removal Proceedings
How Can We Help You With Immigration Needs?
Immigration law presents complications that create legal obstacles. Rules and regulations are frequently changing and typically difficult to understand for a person not familiar with the immigration process.
It is important that you understand your choices, from visa to convictions that could have an impact on your immigration intent. You can count on us to help navigate you through these complexities and avoid delays and added expenses, as well as grief.
We understand the process, will evaluate your options, and choose wisely. Gain peace of mind knowing that we are working on your behalf for a successful outcome.
Schedule your initial consultation today.